Monday 7 November 2011

Task 2a: Reflective Practice

I never thought keeping a journal would be so hard, one day I will write hardly anything the next something will happen and I will write pages and pages.
My poor journal hasn't had a great start in life all it reads about at the moment is bad things, hopefully things will change this week.

I love writing especially exciting things, I have a few auditions coming up so I am hoping to be able to write great things about them, but most of all reflecting on what I have written and the thoughts and feelings I had on those days have already changed after looking back.
I will be posting a few of my entries up very soon so you get an idea of my oh so boring life (no it's not really that bad).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany,
    I have been writing in my journal for a while now, and have realised that you do need to focus on the positive and negative events otherwise only concentrating on the negative can make us quite low. Having a good balance in your journal I feel is a healthy way to improve and develop as a dancer/teacher. I look forward to reading your experience’s.

    ReplyDelete