Monday 14 May 2012

Critical Reflection Portfolio


Critical Reflection Portfolio.
My line of inquiry is about the Different Cultures of Assessments.

I have created a Professional Inquiry plan Appendix A talking about my line of inquiry, why it is important, why I choose to investigate this inquiry, what ethical considerations I will be conducted and how they are implemented etc.

During my time looking into this inquiry i have managed to do a test observation on two different Schools one being Westfield Community Technology College and the other The Urdang Academy London which was a very beneficial experience, I have documented my findings in Appendix B.

On my blog I have discussed about the observation I attended at Urdang Appendix C

I have also produced a questionnaire for the students and teachers to fill out when I start the Inquiry after my Ethical approval happens in June 2012 see Appendix D and Appendix E.

Also my reward title Appendix F.


No comments:

Post a Comment