Wednesday 31 October 2012

Last campus session got me focussing on my targets for this module and how I am going to improve on my out look of the inquiry I am rather happy with the inquiry I have chosen but I now have to get deeper into the subject because at the moment I am just scratching the surface, I feel that the word that best describes my future work is precision without this I wont be able to achieve the great knowledge and evidence needed.
I have also created a timeline for myself of targets for each week and its working really well for me I now have a structure to cling to and the knowledge of time scales in which to complete it in.

When I first realised to amount of work that is needed for this module I kinda freaked out but reading through the module handbook and that first campus session I realised its not too bad after all still going to be hard though.

I am now off to the second campus session :)

Oh and Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany - keep us update - think I will see you today at the 3rd Campus Session - so blogging after that perhaps.

    I know Adesola is usually the one to use the baking cake analogy - but the idea is that all of the factors that you have covered in your inquiry should come together toward the end to make sense and be presented to others in such a way that your practitioner research has given you and your 'reader' a resolution to what you wanted to know about. So explaining - what you wanted to find out - how you went about asking - what you found out - and what this means are key points that need to be addressed. So I guess the question is - using anonymity for your public blog - what have you found out about assessment in dance practice and what does it mean for your own and others work?

    ReplyDelete